a daily journal, of sorts

Tuesday, June 29

Reasons Not to Use IE

Even BusinessWeek is running a story on the risk of using IE. Why do it when Mozilla's FireFox is not only comparable, but actually superior, in featureset and stability (tabbed browsing !!!!) - with none of the virus-hosting downside ?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found your blog! Great information!

I have a site about net web hosting

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more information on your blog

4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot of premium products and services being offered for free. What’s best is that there is a seemingly

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home