For all intents and purposes I did Vote for Kerry and sent my ballot home to Florida before the end of September. Bush now has the oppotunity to make a difference, and make amends for all his stupid decisions and mistakes. If he succeeds then he was the right one to vote for, but I am Democrat will never vote republican. It was a disasterous voting day, I watched all night, and can say with certainty....
1 Comments:
For all intents and purposes I did Vote for Kerry and sent my ballot home to Florida before the end of September. Bush now has the oppotunity to make a difference, and make amends for all his stupid decisions and mistakes. If he succeeds then he was the right one to vote for, but I am Democrat will never vote republican. It was a disasterous voting day, I watched all night, and can say with certainty....
There but for the grace of God go I...
Jeremy
Montreal
7:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home