a daily journal, of sorts

Monday, November 1

Today We Sup; Tomorrow We Discover the Fate of the World...

This is an incredibly important election. My hope is bolstered by polls showing that with the race as tight as it is, Republican turnout - engendered by a well-planned, Rovian-engineered operation - should win the day for the good guys.

But what if Kerry wins ? I personally believe that what God wills will be done. And if Kerry takes it, it will be a sign that the dominance of America on the world stage is over.

Bush was God's man in the White House when it mattered most (9/11 and subsequent events). Kerry is guided by no other faith than that in himself. Kerry as President will indicate God's withdrawal of His protective hand from the land I love so much - as a Christian I can't draw any other conclusion.

Go Vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home